Due to Covid-19, online reservations up to April 30th are suspended as per order of the Governor until at least April 30, 2020. Reservations shall be accepted by phone only.
The Station House
The Station House is an original c.1915 USCG building that housed the officers and crew of USCG Station Quoddy Head until being decommissioned in 1970. Restored in 2002, it now offers spacious accommodations with 5 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a washer and dryer. On the 1st floor there is a fully equipped, modern kitchen, half bath, dining/living room and a large Master Suite with tub. The 2nd floor has a Queen bedroom, a Full bedroom, a Twin bedroom, a Single bedroom and a full bathroom.